darn it, it is addictive once you watch a couple minutes
darn it, it is addictive once you watch a couple minutes
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Those poor, homely (but very smart) kids. From the Moe Howard boys to the Raggedy Ann gals, you know that the only way that they are ever gonna get laid is by having alot of money. Folks like carrot top show us all that if you have money you can get booty.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I wouldn't call some of them homely at all
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I didn't say they ALL were homely, but the ones who are very much are. Now I know you can't help how you look (Lord knows I'm no model), but you can cut your hair halfway decent, as well as comb it and ditch the Charlie Brown clothes. A body can help theirselves out just a little.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I remember some of the smarter girls in school were also some of the prettier ones as well.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
You remember correctly; it's actually still like that today (For the most part.)
Officially retired
Wasn't the case at JJK when I went. Pretty girls were cheerleaders and airheads. We didn't have many Lisa Loebs (diamonds in the rough)
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
i went to regionals a few times in the spelling bee, finished 12th one year..but im [censored] good lookin.. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Well, won the bee at Appy 2 years running, finished 3rd 2 years in a row in the forensic spelling....and by God, I'm butt ugly!
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Oh come on these are kids you are talking about. Most of them are 12 or 13 years old. I'd say that a lot of their clothes are purchased by their parents. That's a great way to ruin someone's self esteem- these are some of the smartest kids in the country and you are commenting on their appearance. Personally I'm glad they aren't concerned so much about their looks. Kids place way too much emphasis on that rather than their schoolwork. I work in a high school and you'd be surprised at the number of very pretty, thin girls who think they are ugly and need to lose weight because of attitudes like that.
On another note- i agree the national spelling bee is very addictive. The three finalists in my opinion were not homely looking girls. They were cute middle school/ junior high school students.
Bookmarks